B.Com Biokinetics (RAU)
Chineldi has a passion for people and loves her practice. She has a special interest in orthopaedic conditions, as well as performance enhancement and injury prevention in young sportsmen and women.
- 2002: B.Com Sport Management degree at RAU
- 2003: B.Com Biokinetics degree at RAU
- 2005: Started Chineldi Pienaar Biokineticist
- 2005 – 2011: Assessing and consulting to the Golden Lions Rugby Union U/19, U/21, Vodacom Cup, Currie Cup and Super 15 teams
- 2009 – 2011: Orlando Pirates senior soccer team rehabilitation
- Assessments and training programs for Athletics SA
- Assessment and rehabilitation for Helpmekaar Kollege, Paarl Gimnasium, Paarl Boys High, St Stithians College, Hoërskool Waterkloof and Hoërskool Linden
2017 – Current: Vice chair for the Gauteng Biokinetics Association
Miandi has always been fascinated by health and the human body. She is passionate about people and being a Biokineticist enables her to make a positive contribution to people’s physical health.
Her interests lies in the fields of Orthopaedic & Neurological conditions. Her rehabilitation is educational, research and experience based. She enjoys activities such as running and hiking. Miandi completed her Ballet (Royal Academy of Dance, London), Teacher’s qualification with distinction.
Kalinka Terre Blanche'
Kalinka just finished her Honors Degree in Biokinetics at the University of the North West during which she found a special interest in specifically rehabilitation of sport injuries, children and posture related injuries. Kalinka enjoys Crossfit, running and being outdoors. She firmly believes in the saying practice what you preach and that with hard work there is little one cannot achieve.
Kathryn recently graduated with BHSC Honours in Biokinetics at Wits University where she found interest in chronic disease management, children and sports related injury. Kathryn enjoys Pilates and various forms of cardio such as swimming and running. Kathryn believes strongly in helping others to reach their goals and improving their abilities.